Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:44 am

I wonder where this 'Charles Ryder' is from. Doesn't sound like English is his first language.
jmorgan

Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:53 am

I'd start a letter writing campaign to Shawn Casey and let him know how lousy the customer service is and see if as an affiliate he and some others could put some pressure on Charles Ryder to be more upfront and honest with people. The other alternative is to file complaints with the Better Business Bureau and with the State Attorney General for whatever state you live in as well as whatever state Charles Ryder operates out of.
walker22

Response to bruce7872

Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:14 am

My only problem was with Diane Sullivan. I think she has shown her true colors with the quote I listed above. That was sent to me in an email that was unsolicited from her.

I just want to say sorry for the way that Diane treated you. I believe having great customer service is one the most important things you can do to become successful in Internet Marketing.

I teach my support staff to treat our customers very well. I promise you that I do not train my support reps to be rude.

Diane no longer does my support. My new reps are very nice and will treat you very well just like you deserve to be treated.

Thanks
Charles Ryder
CharlesRyder

I'm being scammed by Diane Sullivan, Justin Blake.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:28 am

You know what. After joined University of Internet Marketing for few days. I found that what Justin Blake told on his sales page is all just hype. In the member, there's only 3 to 4 static pages with all the useless stpes on how to recruit more people to UOIM. I immediately emailed them and asked for refund, after few days, Diane replied and said that according to the disclaimer, no refund will be issues after 3 days of joining. Then i asked for cancellation of my membership, within few hours, Diane deactivated my account. I paid $47 for the membership, so i should have 30 days access to the member area right. I emailed Diane and asked why account is deacitivated even it's not reached 30 days yet (just only 16 days). Diane reactivated my account after then. But now the problem is she charged my credit card for another $47 after 30 days just past. I emailed her and asked why and for refund, she said no way because she previously reactivated my account, so that means i have to continue to pay the monthly subscription fee. She's really cheating me. Previously i emailed her was about why my account is deactivated before reaching 30 days. But now she charged my credit card again because she said i have requested to reactivate my account previously. It's really a big scam. How can she treat her customer like that. Immediately closed my UOIM account before it reaches 30 days (monthly subscription of $47 is for 30 days access to member area, but my account was closed after just only 16 days), now she charged my credit card again for another $47 without my authorization at all. I have contacted my credit card bank to issue a charge back.

I will report this case to https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx
if she still not issues me a refund of $47. She really like robbing my money.

Without any useful information in the UOIM member area and it's not updating at all, i'm really wondering how can she charge $47 to $97 for monthly subscription fee.
stewart88

Diane scam me

Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:34 am

This is what Diane replied me on 9/13/2006 after i emailed the support system and asked why i'm being charged another $47 since i have told to cancel my membership previously. I didn't ask to reactivate my membership previously. I only asked her to reactivate my account so that i have access to the member area for exactly 30 days since it was just only 16th day when the time i asked for cancellation of my membership. Charles told she no longer the rep, but now proved that she's still the rep. It's a big scam.

Hello,

I read through your previous tickets and see that you did request for your account to be reactivated, but at no time did you request your account to be cancelled before your next billing date.

Your account was reactivated per yoru instructions, and as our site is a monthly membership website, you were charged again at your 30 day rebill.

Additionally you claim you were given 90 days to test the system and that is simply not true. At no time have we ever given members a trial period of any sort.

Your account can be cancelled again upon your request, but a refund will not be issued.

Diane Sullivan
Head of Customer Support
IncredibleSystem.com
Endless Optin Software
stewart88

Let's see how this plays out

Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:09 pm

Hi gang,

I asked for a refund the other day for the same program. They didn't tell me "no". However, I haven't gotten the refund yet. I'll see how it plays out and let you know what happens.

I do appreciate the forum. I, too, felt that what was on the inside was not worth the price and the customer service REALLY needs improving.

Deb
iconcurr

Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:42 am

Last edited by RevealingTheUnknown on Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevealingTheUnknown

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:21 am

What on earth is wrong with having a girlfriend as a personal assistant?

I have a wife as a personal assistant. Whoops! Is that a deathly secret I shouldn't have revealed?
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

oh, how you cause me to smile

Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:43 am

RevealingTheUnknown

Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:52 am

Diane Sullivan the cat is out of the bag. Most people are already aware that Justin and Charles are your little PRETEND friends.

Since I have tried many times to stop your overbearing, arrogant, psychotic emails but I have still failed to dodge your fiery darts, today I decided to make good use of them and post them here for the entire WORLD to read and enjoy.

Cora

Charles Ryderhere.

I have some things you need to hear.
I need to be straight forward and very blunt.
So STOP *trying* to make mon.ey from home
or from your websites without the proper training.
mean, do you want to learn how to make
mon.ey from home, starting tonight, or not Cora?!

[URL deleted - Moderator]
If you do, then you need to stop *wondering*
how super affiliates, such as myself, are
making TENS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS
from our homes and *start* using our secretsBest wishes,
Charles Ryder - CEO
Ryder Marketing, Inc.
Cora

Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:08 am

I'd report it to the state attorney general. The BBB will get you nowhere. When I was being unfairly hassled by PayPal, I sicked the Nebraska Attorney General on them and they promply backed down. That's the ticket.

All I can say is shame on them and what goes around, comes around. Their day will come.
TonyT

Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:41 am

Thanks for the tip Tony I hadn't thought of that. It has been few days since I last heard from them or her. I have one email from them that is so horrible I'm to embarrassed to let anyone read it.

Thanks again,

Cora
Cora

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:34 am

Cora,

Definately pursue it with the state attorney general. People are only going to flip you as much crap as you're willing to take. Build a fire under them and I bet they'll put their tails between their legs and beg for forgiveness.

It's just too bad that some people can't choose to do the right thing without having to be threatened. Oh well, word of mouth is a powerful thing and I bet you're willing to spread your tale of woe with these guys far and wide. Their funeral. :roll:
TonyT

Beware of Justin Blake, Charles Ryder & Diane Sullivan

Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:15 pm

I appreciate you Tony and I am currently in the process of taking your advice.

Blessings
Cora
TODAYS EMAIL FROM CHARLES RYDER
Hey Cora,

I said STOP it... stop the
Hey Cora,

I said STOP it... stop the insanity... stop the frustration.

That's right... just Quit... tonight... right now.

It's ok...

I mean, if you're not doing what actually brings mon.ey
from the comfort of your home, then what's the point?

[Remainder of Charles Ryder's email deleted. Cora, they're his words. You don't own them. Admin.]
Cora

Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:26 pm

That is quite the letter. :roll: I have a site that deals with just these sort of things. If anyone who has had trouble wants to contribute their story, let me know.

Here's the MI Attorney General's link for joo: http://www.michigan.gov/ag/

I found this too: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff212183.htm
TonyT

PreviousNext

Return to Complaint Corner