Affiliate Bootcrap lol

Wed May 03, 2006 12:31 am

Oh.. its just so hilarious.. $3000 for his bootcamp.. man dont waste your time.. the only people going to this are people who honestly have lost it in the head!

He knows if 10 people turn up that is 30,000 he has made.. I guarantee you he will do 1 of these a year, if not 2.. this way securing an online income as his own has gone down the poo poo hole ... suckering people.. save the time.. buy rosalind gardners book instead. cheap and a damn lot better advice!..
edhelp1

Re: Affiliate Bootcrap lol

Thu May 04, 2006 4:29 am

edhelp1 wrote:man dont waste your time.... cheap and a damn lot better advice!..

I'm assuming your opinion is from personal experience from attending the first boot camp; considering your comparing it to someone else's material?

If not (which is my guess) then why should I take your opinion over his or anyone elses? :D
robertb

Sat May 06, 2006 10:31 pm

robertb wrote:
edhelp1 wrote:man dont waste your time.... cheap and a damn lot better advice!..

I'm assuming your opinion is from personal experience from attending the first boot camp; considering your comparing it to someone else's material?

If not (which is my guess) then why should I take your opinion over his or anyone elses? :D

man if you have to ask that question.. your in desperate need of the bootcamp
edhelp1

Tue May 09, 2006 8:28 pm

edhelp1 wrote:
robertb wrote:

man if you have to ask that question.. your in desperate need of the bootcamp

My post was more of a "jest" than anything - I always find it skeptical when someone comes out of the woodwork and bashes something/someone that they really have no 1st hand experience of. Especially when it involves someone else making money and accusing someone of "suckering" people out of their money.

Sounds like you're just more jealous of him and the money he's making from it than a legitimate criticism of the bootcamp (which you could only have if you actually attended it before).

Considering you actually ignored my question says everything I need to know.

I've been on this forum and in the biz for sometime. I assure you I'm not in need of the bootcamp. 8)
robertb

Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:24 pm

I agree wtih robertb. Stop bashing, It might be good for some people. If someone tells you something that may it all "click" and you finally become successful in internet marketing, what is that worth? A lot if you ask me.

Now, I'm in no need of the bootcamp because I'm doing quite well, but there is certainly no need to bash others.
JordanLH

Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:41 pm

Probably those who bash others are the one who need the bootcamp, to prove otherwise...

Did you get his ebook? On which part do you think his method fail to work? Maybe that could be a start of a good discussion.
Hendry Lee

Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:08 pm

Hendry Lee wrote:On which part do you think his method fail to work?

If it failed anywhere, it was when James experimented and tried techniques which aren't in the book. I don't think we should be too hard on him for experimenting.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:55 am

So true Allan.

He tried crosslinking to boost link popularity, get banned as the result.

Instead of being an organic search engine purist, he went into pay-per-click, although the coverage is rather limited even in the third edition of his ebook.

The good thing we could learn is, he goes on. I myself make this kind of mistake every day and continue to innovate ways to market and promote my sites.

I am not particularly a big fan of him, what would I consider the best part of his system is the way he structure pages, of which I think it is better than Ken Evoy's method. YMMV, of course.
Hendry Lee

Return to James Martell's Methods