more than just the ebook

Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:44 am

Who out there is succeeding with affiliate marketing, by that I mean with sites OTHER than for selling "ebooks about succeeding in affiliate marketing"?
What sort of topics/industries from CJ (as per JM's method in his book) are any of you having real success with?

Is anyone beinsg successful with CJ. What about any others?

I'm interested to hear.

Cheers
Chicky
chicky

Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:33 am

What sort of topics/industries from CJ (as per JM's method in his book) are any of you having real success with?

I sucked bad with CJ(dunno just my luck with them)...
but There are other merchants which I found out myself for topics like Health/weight training/bodybuilidng, dating, and others from Clickbank.... which produces really nice income for me on monthly basis.

Varun
varunpratap

Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:10 pm

it takes time to succeed in affiliate marketing. you really have to understand your market. ebooks are not for everyone. there are tons of great products out there that different affiliate networks provide. just because cj is well known it doesnt mean it is the best choice for you. It all depends on the content of your site, the type of traffic you are getting and so on...

If you want to check out a smaller network and see what they have to offer, check out my link below.

:)
LanaST

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:38 pm

It takes a while to get bigg steady income you just have to keep digging as they say.
nyfalcon

Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:55 am

I've had very good experiences with a couple CJ merchants, never did any good with Linkshare or any of the others.
mdmsports

Re: more than just the ebook

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:20 pm

chicky wrote:Who out there is succeeding with affiliate marketing, by that I mean with sites OTHER than for selling "ebooks about succeeding in affiliate marketing"?

Many thousands of people. Affiliate marketing is a multi-billion-dollar industry, according to Forrester Research.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Return to James Martell's Methods