My Site Page Rank Has Been Zero For Quite Some Time. Why?

Fri May 27, 2005 1:27 pm

Hi,

I have created a blog at http://ebizmodelsyoucancopy.blogspot.com/. I have incoming links from sites with page ranks 4,5 and 6.

However, the PR remained zero. And ironically enough, I type this URL on google search engine to find zero searches.

What could be wrong? I know that PR is influenced heavily by the number of incoming links back to my page but until now, it's still PR 0.

What have I possibly done wrong or have I missed something important in the process?

Some professional advice would be handy!
EdmundLoh

Sat May 28, 2005 1:12 am

You say "quite some time" yet your first post appears to be May 9th. Expecting page rank in 2.5 weeks is just way too impatient, since Google only updates the visible PR once every few months.
mdmsports

Sat May 28, 2005 3:12 am

I wouldn't worry about PR too much...just keep developing your site and getting more links to it. Your site should get PR3 or PR4 on the next update. Good luck!
webpromote

Sat May 28, 2005 2:17 pm

mdmsports wrote:You say "quite some time" yet your first post appears to be May 9th. Expecting page rank in 2.5 weeks is just way too impatient, since Google only updates the visible PR once every few months.

I'm certain you are right. I think the best thing for me to do now is to continue my quest for building its PR and develop my site.

Thanks anyway!
EdmundLoh

Return to Web Site Promotion