Surveys and a lot others

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:39 pm

Greta postings as always! Thanks to this unbiased forum.
eggilbert

Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:12 pm

I have found this website http://www.zses.com/survey.html that rates and reviews market research companies.
StevenQ12

secret shopping

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:08 am

Hey,

In theory secret shopping sounds plausible, but is it true people really pay you to shop? It sounds like my mothers dream job LOL :lol:
k0unt_zer0

BS

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:14 am

Most of the ad's telling you that you can earn money for filling out surveys are bs. People have tried them and made only about $12 after doing them forever. Even if you are an expert I would doubt it.
winner88

paid surveys not a scam

Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:47 am

i agree. the ones you have to pay for give you hundreds of survey panels to choose from, and are for the higher acheiving work at home people. i mean, you know how many survey invitations you'd get from 500 paid surveys panels? lol...just start out with a the top paid survey panels that are known to pay and see if it's for you.

good luck and have fun!
iworkathome

Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:11 am

Hi folks
First of all this is a terrific forum, glad I surfed in... Any way as I was reading the posts about the paid surveys, did I correctly understand that you first pay them??? I have been an affiliate marketer since 1999, starting out with cj, like a lot of us do, and I think the first thing I learned was a good affiliate program does not ask you to pay them for the privilage of working, marketing and advertising for them. It seems to me the same rule of thumb should be the same for surveys also. or do they just work it differently?

My daughter has been interested in the surveys online to earn money but I do not know to much about them. I stay away from the it seems to good to be true and the get rich quick programs for doing nothing. lololol, It simply is not true. smile... Any way I guess I am saying I would never pay to work for any one... Wether it be products or surveys. It just sounds to scammy and risky to me. I would really be very cautious and do my home work before venturing into a work relationship online that requires you to pay them , then you can work for them for commissions.

I have been burned by a few affiliate programs thru the years, and it seems the surveys are very risky.. Far Few and In-between for the good ones I guess, like all things there is good with the bad.

I will not even work for any one at this point that does not answer there email, or affiliates email link, or customer service links for help..Even being wise to alot of the scams out there we all still can be had I guess. Well good luck to all and to your success.....Hopfuly we find the good ones out here.
Sweetblu :)
Last edited by sweetblu on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweetblu

survey information

Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:56 pm

there is a great resources that i use for survey info you can view it at

http://www.bestsurveyreviews.com

Hope this helps.

Alan
sancocho

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:28 am

Usually if you have to pay for a job, its not a real job, just a scam. You don't have to pay for secret shopping jobs, you get paid for evaluating stores.
racedo

I found one of them that writes scam alerts

Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:55 pm

I think some that even mentioned things not to be scams were found listed telling they waste time.
The page that does the scam alerts on that is at http://www.zolaenterprises.com
Oh sorry I found the direct link www.zolaenterprises.com/Alerts.htm

I was doing surveys making like 20 per day on cash crate and working all day. I looked up cashcrate pending money and found that page on google. It helped me to understand why my money did not go through. I am probably going to join their survey site if they will let me in. I had been reading about it for a few months and it seems people are doing good there and getting real money.
As for the survey site you mention it was listed on an article there before the beef recalls took over a lot.
tristian

Opinion Outpost and others

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Beware of any website that does not have the physical and mailing address of the company and/or local phone number. You need to be able to research that their corporation is on file with that state, province, etc., and that this is a legimate company. If they cannot put their corporate address on their website--what else are they hiding?

I have e-mailed opinionoutpost.com regarding their physical address and local number and did not expect to and have not heard back.
jorgy

Paid Surveys - Why The Bad Publicity?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:42 am

Maybe this kind of 'stay at home' business has been abused over the years, but it's certainly no scam. At least not like it's usually managed today.

Yeah, I know, like one poster put it, $5 doesn't seem like much for a half hour's work. But what other jobs can you find that pay $10/hr and let you take your good old time while lounging around at home and snacking, too?

The kind of surveys I've seen nowadays are straight-up serious and run by legitimate small to huge companies who rely on dependable data to plan their future. If you feel like you are dependable and serious, consider this 'business' to help pay up more than just a few bills.

-Travail
travail

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 am

The thing is, I don't think there is any company who will be willing tp pay that much to someone to complete a survey. In the real sense of the word, they can get opinions anywhere for free, or with payment so much lesser than that.
William Lim

Previous

Return to Complaint Corner